Centralised Contract Administration
Regional Procurement’s overarching goal is to provide cost effective procurement solutions for NSW councils. Our team is dedicated to offering centralised tender processes and ongoing administration of contract documentation for common use products and services. Regional Procurement provides each participating council an opportunity to reduce the cost and time spent on contract administration by:
- Maintaining records of supplier insurances throughout the life of the contract.
- Maintaining contract records for council officers in a secure online portal.
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors on contractual issues as they arise.
- Ongoing management of contract price variation process.
- Supplier Performance Reviews.
For more details on the centralised tenders and contracts in your Region, please contact our Support Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.