Regional Procurement is committed to providing the highest level of quality in Procurement.
Regional Procurement has maintained ongoing certification against the international Quality Management system standard ISO 9001:2015 since 2010.
Our well-established Quality Management system is audited annually by SAI Global and is currently certified until 19 September 2022.
Our System provides an auditable framework for:
- Establishing policies, procedures and practices that comply with the Local Government Act 1993, Local Government (General) Regulation 2005 and Australian Standards relating to specifications and other tender documentation.
- Implementing quality systems, standards and processes that enable activities to be carried out in an effective and compliant manner.
- Reviewing internal processes and monitoring external feedback on a continual basis.
- Understanding and addressing the needs of industry and client councils.
- Addressing potential non-conformances and improvements with the aim of achieving best practice in all services delivered.
- Appointing qualified and experienced staff and providing quality support and resources.
All staff members share the responsibility for the ongoing delivery of high quality products and services and for the continual improvement of the business.
Regional Procurement also asks for the full support of suppliers and contractors in providing services that meet and exceed the quality expectations of our clients.