How to find Tender Opportunities
Click on the following link to view a list of Regional Procurement’s open tenders:
How to view, download and submit a Tender in Tenderlink
|To view a list of all current tenders in Tenderlink||Click on “All Current Tenders”.|
|To display Tender information||Click on the RFx No. of the Tender your company is interested in.|
|To purchase and download the documents||Click on the option at the bottom of the page.|
|To lodge a Tender submission||Read all documents carefully – paying particular attention to the Invitation to Tender, Conditions of Tendering, Specifications and Schedules.
Complete the Schedules and attach all supporting documentation as specified in the Schedules.
Keep in mind, Tenderers are typically required to upload submissions electronically via the Tender box at portal.tenderlink.com/regionalprocurement and forward one hard copy to Regional Procurement. However, the lodgement method can vary between tenders.
Therefore, to correctly lodge a submission by the due date, Tenderers must carefully read and follow the Instructions for Tenderer Submissions and Lodgement Method in the Invitation to Tender.
For more information on how to respond on Tenderlink click here.
Tender Submission Checklist:
- All Schedules have been completed and saved in the format specified in the Invitation to Tender
- One hard copy has been printed and every page signed
- All Supporting Evidence has been attached to the relevant Schedule
- The signed submission has been uploaded to the Tenderlink electronic tender box
- One hard copy has been posted to Regional Procurement (as noted in the Invitation to Tender)