Regional Procurement operates a Quality Management System for the procurement tender services for member councils. The system complies with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015 and is currently certified by SAI Global until 19 September 2019.
Please click here to view the Certificate of Registration for our Quality Management System.
Regional Procurement Initiative is committed to providing the highest standard in Procurement, as expected by our customers.
We have established a Quality Management System that provides a framework for:
- Maintaining compliance with the international standard for Quality Management Systems, the Local Government Act 1993, Local Government (General) Regulation 2005 and all Australian Standards pertaining to the specifications used within our Tender Documentation.
- Confirming Management’s commitment to quality
- The continuous improvement of our management system and practices.
- Implementing quality systems, standards and processes to enable all activities to be carried out in an effective and compliant manner.
- Setting and reviewing measureable quality objectives.
- Appointing capable and experienced people and providing adequate support and resources for all staff to fulfill their responsibilities.
- Understanding, addressing and monitoring the needs of our industry and customers
- Monitoring our customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
Please click here to view our Quality Policy.
Our processes are subjected to continual review and improvements are made to increase effectiveness of our management system as defined in our Quality Objectives and Quality Manual.
All staff members share the responsibility for the ongoing delivery of high quality products and services and for the continual improvement of the business. Regional Procurement also asks for the full support of suppliers and contractors in achieving quality outcomes.